1. If Data folder of your MySQL server is being filled with many -bin files:
2. Open File Explorer -> Go to: C:\ProgramData\MySQL\MySQL Server 8.0
Edit my.ini with notepad (as admin)
3. Find [mysqld] -> From there go down to the bottom
4. Add this new value:
binlog_expire_logs_seconds = 259200
5. Go to Services (as admin) -> Restart MySQL service.
6. Wait until restart is finishing -> Then go to: C:\ProgramData\MySQL\MySQL Server 8.0\Data
Ensure old -bin files more than 3 days were deleted and you see only the recent ones.